Index Labels

Wk 17, Day 4 - Thursday, 26-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Break Every Chain - The Digital Age

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God today is a better day.
  • Thank you God for the Target gift cards I got.  It paid for 2/3rds of what we needed for our daughter's skin.
  • Thank you God for hot tea to soothe the throat.
  • Thank you God for sleep.
  • Thank you God for talented programmers, my husband being one of them.
THOUGHTS:
  • The dermatologist visit went well for our daughter.  The doctor gave her a stronger prescription that is stronger for her elbows, but not her neck.  She is to use the much less strong one she has already on her neck.  Both prescriptions are to be used sparingly, though.  The doctor recommended to using either Cetaphil or CeraVe CREAMS not lotions and told her to slather it on well at least a couple times a day after showering.  Anyway, we'll need to stop up on these and I have some coupons for these.  
  • I physically feel better doing a workout and not taking 2 days rest in between, but let's see what that does to my results.  
  • Yesterday I had a horrible headache all day because of sleep deprivation, as well as feeling pukey all day with my chest feeling heavy.  All a result of lack of sleep.  Today I feel much better, but I did work on a lot of trigger point stuff in my abs, torso, hips, quads, knees, calves, chest areas.  
  • My throat hurts and I'm not feeling well.  Guess with me being in such a bad mood yesterday brought down my immune system quickly.  A merry heart does a body well.
  • My husband had 2 interviews today.  The 2nd one he was being interviewed by 2 Indian Asian men and their English was awful.  My husband was incredibly stressed out for this interview knowing that it would be Indian guys interviewing him because usually the English is quite bad.  Even I have a hard time understanding and I wasn't a part of the interview.  He couldn't wait for the interview to be over and it lasted twice as long as it was supposed to and they were an hour late.  Not a good impression for us.  
  • Checked on changing the kids' karate class from Thursday to Wednesday, but there are no refunds and I would have to completely sign them up also on Wednesday and just lose out on the Thursday fees I paid.  So, I sent the Master an email and told him that they do not prorate the fees nor are there refunds for classes once classes have started.  I worked out with him what we'll pay by attending his class instead of the Thursday class.  His is double the time and the advanced class.
  • Finally took in all of our son's school clothes to his school he just graduated from and told Mrs. T that we wanted to donate all of his clothes to a family who could use it.  There is a lot there and they might not have to buy for 2 yrs - sweaters, long & short sleeved polos, pants, shorts.  We hope someone can be blessed as we were.
  • I've been lacking in eating my greens this summer.  Boohoo.
  • Am way behind on my work today as I was running a bunch of errands with my son.  It was good mother-son time.
  • Found a much, much better place to get my brow waxing done and gave them a good review on Yelp.  They cost twice as much as the other place, but nice and professional and did a good job.  Praise God!

ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - forgot
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - forgot
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - dinner
  • Water - a little
  • Did EFT for:  surrogate tapping for my husband for today's 2nd interview
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia - some
  • Trigger Point Work (or Myofascia Release) - a bunch of areas
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get fresh mint for daughter.
  • Go to Farmer's Market
  • Husband to get hair cut
  • Pick up daughter's prescriptions.
  • Pick up Cetaphil or CeraVe for daughter.
  • Call regarding switching karate class from Thurs to Wed
  • Buy new toilet flapper
  • Replace flapper in toilet of outside bathroom.
  • Send email to CS about her email.
  • Call the online Dojo - Thursday
  • Clean out humidifier.
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order kids' probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:00 pm - 7:00 am (9 hrs) - woke up a couple times, but was able to get back to sleep.  My husband left me alone.  Feels much better to get enough sleep.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Workout Protein Smoothie (9:45 am) - fresh figs, a banana, cantaloupe, honeydew, water, ice, cinnamon, ground flaxseed, whey protein

Lunch (2:15 pm) -  a chicken strip, a breast, some wedges, mayo/ketchup

Dinner (8:00 pm) - 2 slices pepperoni & sausage pizza on french bread

ZGym Workouts:
  • Monday - ZShred #46 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Rest Day - DONE!
  • Wednesday - ZWOW #116 - not DONE due to husband
  • Thursday -ZWOW#116 - DONE!
  • Friday - ZShred #13  - 
  • Saturday - ZSpecial #4 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 8:57 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Lateral Step + Pull
  • Slow Rocking Butt Kickers
  • High Knee Pulls
  • Arm Swings + Lateral Step
  • 4 Torso Twist + Knee Up
  • Jog in Place
  • Squats
  • Front Kicks
  • Boxer Shuffle
  • Cross Toe Touches


Zuzka ZWOW #116 (video clips of exercises below)

2 Rounds for TIME!
  • 20 Over the Mat Plank Jumps
  • 20 Alternating Side Plank Kick Ups
  • 20 Rock & Roll Squats + Jack Jumps ---> Alternate Exercise - Plank Side Tucks on U/D Bosu + Jack Jumps
  • 20 Squat to Reverse Lunge Jumps
Cooldown - yoga mat, foam roller for quads, IT bands, softball for psoas & upper abs, backs of knees, baseball for lower back, upper chest, sternum, between arm pit & breasts, between shoulder blades

Warmup:  Time = 5:35, Max HR = 116 bpm, Avg HR = 103 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 6:25, Max HR = 145 bpm, Avg HR = 135 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 6:48, Max HR = 151 bpm, Avg HR = 145 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 23:52, Max HR = 143 bpm, Avg HR = 113 bpm

Round 1 = 6:25
Round 2 = 6:48
--------------------
Total ZWOW #116 = 13:13

Zone 1 = 1:31, Zone 2 = 3:05, Zone 3 = 3:36, Zone 4 = 4:57, Zone 5 = 0:00

Total Time = 42:14
Max HR = 151 bpm
Avg HR = 120 bpm
Total Calories = 448

Notes:  I did 8 of the Rock & Roll Sit Ups + Jack Jumps but began feeling nauseous so I switched to doing Plank Side Tucks in place of the Rock & Roll Sit Ups.  I didn't care for this workout much.

Over the Mat Plank Jumps

Side Plank Kick Ups

Rock & Rock Squats + Jack Jumps

Squat to Reverse Lunge Jumps

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive