Index Labels

Vacation 2014 - Days 7 thru 11, 11-Jul to 15-Jul-2014

. . No comments:
We have driven nearly 4,000 miles in the past 11 days.  Wow.  Only 5 more days of our vacation and my husband and I are catching up on sleeping and trying to not do too much right now.

No matter where we have gone, we have brought the Arizona heat wherever we went.  We are enjoying our time as the kids and we have thousands of pictures.

Feet are tired from all the hiking.  I am now peeling from being sunburned last week.

My daughter and I have a lot of mosquito bites.  They didn't seem to really like my husband and son.

We have kept our eating expenses down by buying groceries and many of our meals are sandwiches and snacks.

Maybe I'll write more later, but I also need a break.  I should be back home and back to my workouts next week.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate