Index Labels

Wk 1, Day 1 - Monday, 21-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:

Overwhelmed - Big Daddy Weave

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for leafy greens.
  • Thank you God my husband has more interviews this week.
  • Thank you God for getting back on schedule.
  • Thank you God I can help my dad resolve his insurance issue that somebody else created.
  • Thank you God for A/C.
THOUGHTS:
  • Yesterday was our full day back from vacation.  I ran a ton of errands yesterday and working on getting caught up.  Over the next months, really need to work on decluttering.  Hard to think with so much stuff around.
  • I've run out of some of my vitamins.  Couldn't take any probiotics because I put them in the ice chest and water drowned all my probiotics.
  • It feels good to get some leafy greens in my diet again.  I really missed eating leafy greens or having them in my diet.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - 
  • Water - a lot
  • Did EFT for:  none
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia -
  • Trigger Point Work (or Myofascia Release) - psoas, lower back
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Renew library stuff
  • Pickup mail
  • Get Monday's subcon work done
  • Call Farmer's & credit agency
  • Get Explorer washed
  • Get Focus rewashed - get all bug stuff off of car
  • Clean out humidifier.
  • Send another email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order kids' probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:45 am - 7:30 am, 8:00 am - 9:30 am (8.25 hrs) - sleep was interrupted by a recruiter calling for my husband
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Breakfast Protein Smoothie (11:15 am) - banana, blueberries, whey protein, ground flaxseed, stevia, ice, spinach, water, some mini Chinese apple things

Lunch (2:15 pm) - scrambled eggs with ham and toast with huckleberry jam my son made - he's getting better at making eggs

Dinner (7:00 pm) - a delicious bean salad my daughter made with some chili

Dessert (9:00 pm) - 4 chocolate striped cookies, 2 small bowls of popcorn

ZGym Workouts:
  • Monday - ZKB #1 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Rest Day - 
  • Wednesday - ZKB #2 - 
  • Thursday -Rest Day - 
  • Friday - ZKB #3  - 
  • Saturday - ZResistance #2 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 10:32 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Lateral Step + Pull
  • Slow Rocking Butt Kickers
  • High Knee Pulls
  • Arm Swings + Lateral Step
  • 4 Torso Twist + Knee Up
  • Jog in Place
  • Squats
  • Front Kicks
  • Boxer Shuffle
  • Cross Toe Touches


Zuzka ZKB #1 (video clips of exercises below)

2 Rounds for TIME!
  • 40 Side to Side KB Swings x 15 lb KB
  • 20 Warrior Rows - Left Side x 15 lb KB
  • 20 Reverse Squats x 15 lb KB
  • 20 Warrior Rows - Right Side x 15 lb KB
  • 20 Leg Up Crunch x 5 lb KB (each side)
Cooldown - yoga mat, baseballs on lower back, softball on psoas.

Warmup:  Time = 6:39, Max HR = 112 bpm, Avg HR = 101 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 6:52, Max HR = 144 bpm, Avg HR = 127 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 5:56, Max HR = 152 bpm, Avg HR = 141 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 17:55, Max HR = 126 bpm, Avg HR = 118 bpm

Zone 1 = 9:48, Zone 2 = 2:34, Zone 3 = 1:54, Zone 4 = 3:04, Zone 5 = 0:00

Total Time = 37:25
Max HR = 152 bpm
Avg HR = 120 bpm
Total Calories = 390

Notes:  This was a good workout coming back from two weeks off from workouts, however, the first week of my vacation, every day we did a lot of hiking to the point of my whole body hurting, especially my feet.  The 2nd week of vacation, I really didn't do a whole lot of physical exercise, so it was a real break.

Side to Side KB Swings

KB Warrior Rows

KB Reverse Squats

KB Leg Up Crunch

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate