Index Labels

Hope Can Change Everything

. . No comments:
I think over the past 5-6 years, I've greatly been challenged with remaining hopeful about my life changing for the better.  It's been a real battle and I think when I ended up losing most of what I had minus my children, family, church, friends, it really tore me up.  Recovering has been challenging and I found myself losing hope.

But, I have to remind myself that all this is a journey and that HOPE in JESUS can change anything.

Sometimes it's fast and sometimes it's slow, but whatever the pace, God is inviting each of us to join Him and to remain hopeful as step out and trust Him in actions.

Real Hope placed in anything other than Christ ultimately fails us.  My heart still aches from all that I've gone through, but as I relinquish control, God can change me.

Are you a hopeful person?  Share your hope story with me.  I'd love to hear it!

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate