Index Labels

Print Feature

. . No comments:


I finally figured out how to add a PRINT feature to my blog entries.   This is especially useful if you want to print out a recipe or for trigger point stuff.   Of course, you can print any of my blog entries out.

It also gives you the option to print with our without pictures, which is pretty cool.  You can save as a PDF file also.

Yes, I am working on catching up with the times.  Hope you like this feature.  This is thanks to printfriendly.  I did have to modify their code slightly to fit my blog, but thankfully, at least I have some basic programming skills (also married to a programmer - but I figured this out on my own!!).  Thank you to printfriendly for their base code!!!

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate