Index Labels

Waterfull & Completely

. . No comments:
God is so amazing and patient.  God doesn't want just the bits and pieces that we want to give - He wants every part of us, even the really yucky parts.  Surrendering to the Lord is not easy and it's taken a lot to get to this point for me, to trust Him in everything.  I don't know that I'm totally there yet, but I know I am closer.

Quite some time ago, God spoke to me about a waterfall, and that it would be a good thing.  I am getting the feeling that we are just about to go into this area of our lives.  Time will tell if God's waterfall will reign down on me - on my husband and children after years of challenging living.  God, we need Your favor.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate